Dual wan fyrirtækja router sem hægt að tengja við tvær Ethernet tengingar
- Multi-threat security architecture
- Anti-Virus, Anti-Intrusion & Anti-Spam
- Intrusion Prevention & Detection (Inline, Realtime)
- Support Smart Monitor up to 150 PCs
- DrayTek patented MSSI (Multi-Stack Stateful Inspection) provides deeppacket inspection
- Dual WAN ports with policy-based load balance and fail-over
- Robust Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) firewall with DoS / DDoS protection to protect your network from external attacks
- Up to 200 simultaneous VPN tunnels provide deployment of linked branch offices and teleworkers
- CSM (Content Security Management) feature provides efficient appliance-based gateway security and content filitering
- QoS (Quality of Service) Assurance
- 3.5G USB modem connectivity for WAN backup
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
Conventional firewalls are bind to today’s attacks, and also cannot detect inappropriate e-mail and Web content. The most common solution is a complex, costly collection of independent systems to deal with each of these threats along with network-level intrusions and attacks.
Without the necessity of installing VPN client on individual PC, the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) virtual private network (VPN) facility lets remote workers connect to the office network at any one time. SSL is supported by standard web browsers such as FireFox and IE. For users of small offices and teleworkers who need to access enterprises’s internal applications, file server and file sharing, VigorPro5510 UTM series allow up to 50 concurrent SSL sessions.
Conventional way to protect against virus or malicious program, requires each host to install software on the host. To install software on a large number of hosts is a time consuming process. To evaluate the vulnerabilities, both scan engine and database of virus pattern need constant upgrade. It is very costly and annoying for IT personnel with high maintenance. VigorPro 5510 series works as firewall as well as Internet gateway, it will block any attacks at the point of network entry. Through the web user interface, the network administrator can monitor and instruct the VigorPro 5510 series to look for all hosts inside network edge before threats intrude.
The VigorPro 5510 series employs an unique, hardware-accelerated architecture that provides the ability to perform real-time security without slowing down critical network applications, such as Web traffic. Software-based anti-virus solutions, which are designed for scanning non-real-time email messages, are too slow to be used to scan Web traffic or other real-time network applications.
Conventional firewalls only inspect packets connection behavior to against any connection-based attack. While the content-based threats today. such as virus, worms, Trojans or banned content, which spread faster and do more damage. Conventional firewalls bypass the widely spread content-based threat and expose internal network to outside world. VigorPro5500 series deploys DrayTek’s unique MSSI™ (Multi-stack Stateful Inspection) mechanism. With MSSI™ , VigorPro5500 series inspects packet streams, compares any suspected content or behavior with build-in database in real-time, and provide inline anti-virus and anti-intrusion protection.
DrayTek supports 3.5G HSDPA USB Modem via USB port of VigorPro 5510 series from firmware version V3.2.2 and above. It is a good application for the mobile sharing environment.
Nánar á heimasíðu Draytek